We have an immediate requirement for a specialist Claims Consultant, to work with an established Tier 1 Contractor within the UK & International Infrastructure market on a major project close out.
We are looking for the ideal candidate to have extensive claims and dispute resolution experience working in the utilities or infrastructure sectors, and experience of working on NEC contracts.
Claims Consultant roles and responsibilities:
- Working with the Finance Director and wider commercial and project team to review project Change in relation to programme and project delays.
- Undertaking assessments of time and cost impact of compensation events.
- Review of delays, disputes and cost adjustments relating to subcontractor delivery and Claim instructions.
- Production and presentation of claims.
Claims Consultant requirements:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying / Commercial Management, or relevant degree and experience.
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (preferred).
- Experience of administering NEC contracts.
- Previous utilities or infrastructure sector experience from a contractor or consultancy background.
- Extensive Claims, Dispute Resolution and Arbitration (advantageous) experience.
If you are interested in this Claims Consultant role, apply now.