PSR Rail are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work on a multi-disciplinary Rail project in North London
The successful candidate will lead a multi-disciplinary team to the successful completion of the project. Assuring that specifications, quality standards, and margins are met, as well as achieving contract milestones.
- Manage subcontractors and suppliers ensuring compliance to all contractual and safety requirements.
- Deliver the project from design phase to completion including all handover documentation
- Approve and implement project quality plans, safety plans, work package plans, ITPs and Tool Box Talks.
- Deliver the contract safely, fostering a positive safety culture.
- Ensure that project cash entitlement is applied for and recovered in accordance with the contract.
- Chair weekly site meetings and ensure the production of accurate records of any discussions and actions
- Be responsible for the operational and commercial success of allocated projects, ensuring that all activities are carried out in accordance with legal, client and company requirements, policies and instructions.
Criteria for the Position:
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience in rail construction techniques and processes.
- Proven experience in delivering rail projects
- Previously delivered multi-disciplinary works including M&E, Civils and Façades
- Previously worked on Depot projects
- Ability to work under pressure, remaining focused and professional.
- Ability to positively influence others to achieve set objectives and targets.
- Good working knowledge of contract conditions, CDM regulations, Design Management, Programme & Risk Management and cost control including forecasting, actual cost and value reporting.
- Excellent communication, people and team management skills, with the ability to influence, motivate and mentor
- Ability to manage and deliver a successful project with minimal guidance
- Problem solving and analytical thinking