Apply to these jobs
I am currently assisting my client, a regional main contractor, with their requirement for a freelance Site Engineer for a £20m new build commercial development in Kettering.
The duration is approximately 6 months and the role will include reporting to the project manager, QA, setting out and supervising subcontractors.
It would be advantageous for the site engineer to hold SMSTS and First Aid in addition to a valid CSCS card. Key duties include:
* Maintaining line & level control
* Measurements & Calculations
* Interpretation of technical drawings
* Providing technical assistance to the project team where required
* Coordinating the technical aspects of package handovers
* Checking the accuracy of sub-contractors work where require
* Managing subcontractors and site teams
To apply for this role, please complete the fields below.