Electrical Project Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 + car allowance + Benefits
Electrical Project Engineer required to work for a long-established M&E Building Services Contractor.
This is a great opportunity to work across the Midlands region on projects from £3 - 15m on fantastic design and build projects across Healthcare, Education, MOJ and general commercial and industrial projects. Ideally you will have in excess of 10 years experience delivering commercial projects and managing the electrical installation
You will be responsible for
- Manage delivery of projects with agreed budget requirements to maximise profit.
- Working closely with the Project Engineering and Commercial Teams and subcontractors
- review and manage the Project from cradle to grave, from Feasibility, Engineering and Estimating through to Construction, Commissioning, Handover and Final Account, ensuring that it is driven to provide the best value solutions, and delivered on time and within budget
- Deliver specific and considered solutions within mutually agreed project plan.
- Identify, reduce and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the projects.
- Ensure compliance with the company's project management policies and procedures.
- Provide timely monthly reports
- Ensure subcontractors are closely managed and that all terms and conditions are adhered to.