Candidates looking for their perfect construction job can now find and apply for vacancies much easier with PSR’s brand new construction recruitment website.
Specialising in mid-senior level civil engineering & infrastructure, building, rail, residential, M&E and facilities management jobs, our new website is tailored to matching the right job with the right client every time.
A key approach of ours has always been to listen very carefully to the requirements of both our candidates and clients, we know how important the relationship is with our consultants, so our new website lets you see exactly who you’ll be working with right alongside the vacancy you are looking at.
As well as a clean and bold design that showcases our new branding, some of the benefits of our new website are:-
- Colour coding throughout the site so finding jobs within your sector is easy
- Apply for jobs via LinkedIn saving you the time of having to write a fresh CV
- Clever website that learns what you love so it only shows your relevant jobs next time you visit
- Quick send CV to get your CV to our construction specialists fast
- Full contact info for each consultant displayed with each vacancy so from the off you’ll know who your contact point will be
- Social Wall: All our latest tweets, blogs, instas and videos displayed in a grid right on the homepage
- Quick intelligent search: Use our search bar at the top of any page to quickly find jobs and content based on your chosen keywords
- Shortlist: As you find potential jobs, simply add them to your shortlist, no need to login
- Registration: Sign-in to be able to save shortlists of favourite jobs, get emails of relevant new jobs and apply quickly whenever you’re ready
- Candidates area: Look out for top tips to help you sail through interviews and prep like a pro
- Client area: Find out how PSR can help your firm find one or many mid-senior level construction professionals for your next project
- Testimonials: Take a look at what some of our candidates have been saying about us
- Blog: News, insights and updates on anything from staying safe on site, new services offered by PSR, to understanding exactly what interviewers are looking for, follow the blog
- Mobile: Control your career from the palm of your hand now that our new site is fully mobile ready
- Trades & Labour: A new section dedicated to the trades; apply directly for positions such as labourer, carpenter, joiner or bricklayer
Take a look around our new website and we’d love to hear any feedback you have.
If you’d like us to help you find your dream job you can contact us in confidence, register or send us your CV.
Follow the discussion on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook too.